Reinventing merchant acquiring with banks
Creating a digitally native payments platform, enabling a major bank to re-enter the merchant acquiring industry.
Pollinate was founded to partner with global banks to defend against disruption and to reclaim their rightful place in the payments value chain. We’ve worked with them since their launch and proudly still do. Together we designed the platform that NatWest used to re-enter the merchant acquiring space - Tyl by NatWest.
From the earliest stages of proposition development to the final stages of production design, we crafted an experience that puts the needs of merchants first. Working closely with the Pollinate team and other strategic partners, we shaped a digital product roadmap and experience blueprint to reduce the hassle of running a merchant business, all the while developing an in-house capability that could take on product, service and brand design at a global scale.
- Tyl by NatWest launched to bank customers, less than 12 months from inception, featuring in the Financial Times
- Pollinate closed £60m Series A funding from Mastercard, Motive Partners, RBS and EFM Asset Management
- Tyl is used by merchants across the country to manage their businesses, receiving industry-beating customer satisfaction scores
- We proudly continue to work with Pollinate on their global mission to reinvent merchant acquiring
- To see our work live, visit www.Natwest-tyl.com and www.Pollinate.co.uk